- Polka Dots are awarded once payment has been made so where a product is purchased by paying a deposit, the value of the deposit is counted towards Polka Dots with the balance only accruing reward points once it has been paid.
- If not redeemed, Polka Dots will expire 2 years after they have issued. Any partial use of Polka Dots will be taken from the oldest qualifying reward.
- The value of Polka Dots, both when issued and redeemed, may be different depending on the product or service on which they are earned or redeemed (see table below).
- When Polka Dots are being redeemed, a maximum of 10% of the value of any product can be discounted. Any remaining Polka Dots will be kept in your balance for redemption against future purchases.
- You must have an account with Polka Sailing to retain Polka Dots, if you close or delete your account, your Polka Dots will also be deleted and no longer redeemable.
- We retain the rights to vary the value of both earning and redeeming Polka Dots at any time.
Earning & Redemption:
10 Polka Dots = £1 subject to being awarded as follows:
Equivalent redeemable cashback rate of 10% if earned at 100% or 5% if earned at 50%.
|Product Catagory / Specific Product||Reward (Points Earned)||Max Redemption|
|Essential Navigation & Seamanship||Fixed: 2,000 points||0%|
|Practical Training / Courses||100%||10%|
|Own Boat Tuition||50%||10%|
|Equipment (eg, Plotter)||50%||0%|
|Gift Vouchers||Points are not earned when purchasing gift vouchers but are rewarded when the voucher is redeemed (spent) as per the table above.|
Last updated: 8th March 2018